You should always test the garment first to ensure the high temperature will not damage the fabric. This is especially pertinent for synthetics such as nylon. High temperatures for a prolonged period of time may distort and damage both the appearance of the badge and garment surface.
1. Set iron or heat-press to approx. 180C
2. Apply pressure to garment to warm the area prior to badge application
3. Place badge on garment for application
4. Cover the badge with a thin layer of fabric (such as a pillow case) Very important!
5. Apply pressure for approx. 15-20 seconds. Pressure is the key to getting good adherence.
6.Turn garment inside out, then iron back of badge for 30 seconds;
Let cool for one minute. If edge of badge can be lifted, repeat step 6.
Duration of heatseal badges: The heat sealed badges will stay muchly applied to a garment with normal laundering.
Post time: Dec-25-2019